Required work experience: not required
In connection with the development of the Transport logistics direction, the expansion of our own cargo fleet and the opening of a branch in Smolensk, we need employees
- escort of international road transport
- maintaining a transport order in the database
- communication with clients
- coordination of the work of drivers
- at least Pre-intermediate level of English
- experience in a similar position is encouraged
- knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel)
- Registration according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation (labor contract).
- Remuneration: salary + quarterly bonuses (percent of gross profit on orders)
- Working hours from 09.00 – 18.00
- Remote work is possible
- 3 months trial period.
- Head office: Moscow, metro Sokol.
- Workplace: Smolensk
- English – B2 – Intermediate Advanced
- Working with documents
- International cargo transportation
- Transport logistics