Required work experience: 1-3 years
- Operational management of the company’s clients (IM, EC);
- Consulting on foreign economic activity;
- Receiving and checking a package of documents for customs clearance, document management for clients;
- Interaction with suppliers and carriers of customers;
- Calculation and provision of customs payments;
- Preparing a pivot table for the declarant;
- Preparation and transfer of a package of documents for the declaring department, control of customs clearance, interaction with declarants;
- Formation of client reports after registration of deliveries;
- Interaction with related departments of the company (logistics department, accounting, etc.);
- Work with accounts receivable;
- Working with certification authorities on registration of the RD.
- Higher education (preferably in the areas of: organization of transportation, customs clearance, certification)
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar position in the field of organizing international cargo transportation and customs clearance
- Personal qualities: responsibility, attentiveness, focus on results, desire to develop
- Knowledge of English – elementary level
- Confident PC user, 1C: Enterprise, Excel
- Registration according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation (labor contract).
- Working hours from 09.00 – 18.00.
- 3 months trial period.
- Workplace in the center 10 minutes walk from metro Sokol.
- Remuneration: salary + variable part.
- English – A2 – Elementary
- 1C: Enterprise 8
- 1C: Accounting
- MS Excel
- Customs clearance